skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
OUR FAMILY....
Bracken, Steph, Kaysen, Daxton and Kanon
Monday, February 9, 2009
SNoW SNoW SNoW
This morning we woke up and it was snowing
aGaiN
. Cute little Kanon took advantage of that and went out and built himself a snowman.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Favorite Saying
ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE FOR ONE DAY YOU'LL LOOK BACK AND REALIZE THEY WERE THE BIG THINGS!
Kaysen Age 9
Daxton Age 7
Kanon Age 4
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(9)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(4)
FiNaLLy some CoLoR
SNoW SNoW SNoW
RaiN RaiN and MoRe RaiN
Who KiDS ARe THeY
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(52)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
Who am I
Steph
Wife to Bracken, mom to Kaysen, Daxton, and Kanon. Sister, daughter, friend, nurse and forever a student.
View my complete profile
Friends and Family
Curtis and Jenn
Dave and Jo
Greg and Suzanne
Lee and Kristen
Swim season with the Waves 2015
10 years ago
Les and Charlotte
Adventures in Idaho
16 years ago
Nate and Erin
Sometimes they've got to earn their keep.
13 years ago
Nic and Chris
We will NEVER forget...
17 years ago
Our Incredible Journey
I wish I were invited...
16 years ago
Troy and Allie
My kids famous sayings!
Kaysen always says
" I don't know what you are talking about" without even thinking about it.
Daxton says
"I can't do it" without even trying but normally is able to do it
Kanon says
"why should I"
No comments:
Post a Comment