I've decided today that I am FiNaLLy oK with the way that my body is. I may have all thoes pants pilled in my closet that I had hope would fit one day or the swimsuit I said I would wear when I lost a little. I have killed myself with getting up early (while everyone smart is still sleeping) to hit the gym to have no results (besides muscle gain). I have three cute boys to show for what I look like today. It all has come down to that I like food way to much and I am not willing to give up and eat things that are tasteless, greaseless and not sweet. I want to be able to eat the second piece of cake if it sounds good and even the first for matter of fact. I know I don't have the metabolism I had in high school when I could eat a hostess and pepsi every day and not gain a pound. So I will continue to exercise so I can continue to eat all that I want and I will be happy with the way that I look because I am unwilling to make any other changes.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment