When we first got married we had a real tree well it died before Christmas was here so I went and bought a fake tree that would never die and we have put it up every year and it was beautiful. Well this year my mother-in-law called and said they had an extra tree permit if we would like it Bracken jumped all over that he loves the smell of a real tree so I agreed. We were not able to go and get it when they went so the only stipulation I had was that it had to be really full well it is really full it had three trees growing into one my father-in-law called it the triceratops the boys loved it. The only way to make it fit was though to cut the top (not the bottom) off so we did and it looked like a bush it looks like it is growing into the ceiling. But once we got it all decorated it looks very pretty the boys did a wonderful job decorating it.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment