"Enjoy the little things in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things"
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Kanon started school
Well Kanon started school yesterday. I was a little sad he didn't want me to walk him in which was a big change from last year he cried to be away from me every time I dropped him, at least I felt like he still needed me. He is just growing up to fast and I don't know what I am going to do with myself. The next time I turn around my kids will be moving out. My how time flies. Doesn't he look so grown up and cute! I have a plack hanging on my wall and I love the saying it says:
"Enjoy the little things in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things"
"Enjoy the little things in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment