Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Daxton Turns 7

Daxton had his 7th birthday up Cub River at his Grandma's lot. We had alot of fun. We floated down the river on tubes. Bracken didn't think that was to fun he kept hitting rocks and he fell in I guess I don't blame him. The boys also were fishing and Daxton actually caught one that made his day. His uncle Tyler cooked it up for him but he didn't really care for it so Kaysen ate it. Daxton has grown into such a lovable child he has a smile that is always there and he is always willing to help out if he can. (There still is that mean streak now and then don't get me wrong) We love him very much.

Daxton, Harlee and Tately They all can't belive Daxton really caught a fish.



Brooke, Tately, Trenton and Kanon floating down the river. The three little ones didn't think that was really that neat.

Me and Daxton I had a few bruises on my butt and legs when we were through but it was still fun

Kaysen always made it down way before everyone else I guess it helps being lite.


Daxton and grandma Syndee they weren't able to make it to his birthday party but came over before, he couldn't understand why they still couldn't come for cake and icecream.

I made him a spaceship cake for his birthday and I thought it turned out pretty good well on the way to the canyon I guess it got a little warm cuz when we got up there all the frosting had slide off the cake. O-well it was still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment