Is life on the farm for you? Well we had our yearly farm trip over the 24th of July to Teton (grandma Conna's Farm as the grandkids know it). It is actually located in Clemetsville which is past Rexburg but not yet to Driggs. We had a great time. It was fun to see everyone and sit around and relax (something I know none of us do to often). We enjoyed swimming, water balloons, shooting guns, going to a parade, riding motorcycles/4-wheelers, Pack Saddle Lake and swinging off the rope swing, sitting around doing nothing (my boys are at that age they don't take a lot of caring for so I was able to do a lot of this) and my favorite having lots of yummy food to eat (and don't forget the wide assortment of junk food). We stay in the trailer so much during the summer it just feels like home now to us. Sometimes I wonder where that is exactly. I am glad we have the opportunity to do this each year. Thanks mom for allowing us all to have this opportunity. We Love YOU!
Enjoy the pictures in the slide show!!




No comments:
Post a Comment